Our 200 teacher training program is broken up into 3 sections: Orientation, theoretical and the practicum.
- Training Manual provided with training.
- Anatomy of Yoga by Leslie Kaminoff
- Sivananda Companion to Yoga
- Teaching Yoga by Mark Stephens
Our Yoga Alliance registered Continued Education, 200, 300 and 500 hour school offers you the tools to more deeply understand the various levels of yoga and the extensive benefits that reach into every part of human life.
Prepare to be stretched and challenged as you dive in deep to your own journey of finding your best possible alignment, while deepening your roots that you might grow in fullness of heart; peace. You won't be able to contain this without wanting to pass this on to others. We offer tools to enable you to take this safely to your family, friends, workplace and find the joy in seeing others benefit as you have.
$3,200 - (our August program costs $2,800!) we offer different payment options depending on the length of the program. You will need to make additional purchases for items such as note cards and books from the required reading list.
Distance learning options
The first 2 sections of the program are online so you can learn at your own pace anywhere in the world and then complete your training onsite for the practicum section of the course.
- 6 months of Regular Yoga Practice
- Applicants should be 18+ years of age
- Complete our application
- In order to complete our programs you must attend all scheduled classes or pay for a make-up session